10% off 15 ml Copaiba
Wholesale Price: $52.00
Aromatic description: Spicy, woody
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 30 metres and can be found in tropical South America.
Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba essential oil is soothing and calming to the emotions and can be applied topically when combined with a carrier oil to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion.
• Unwind and relax by incorporating Copaiba essential oil into a warming and soothing massage, ideal for tired muscles.
• Help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Add to your facial moisturiser to promote the appearance of a clear and smooth complexion.
• We all need a little calm sometimes. The woody and calming scent of Copaiba Essential Oil is ideal when feeling overwhelmed.
Creates a calming atmosphere when diffused.
• Promotes the appearance of clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, tea or food.
- Diffuse aromatically to create a calming atmosphere
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice.
FOOD FLAVOUR: Add one or two drops to food or water.
TOPICAL USE: Combine one to two drops with a teaspoon of carrier oil and massage into the desired area.
See additional precautions below
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
PLANT PART: Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea and langsdorffii
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distillation
MAIN CHEMICAL COMPONENTS: Caryophyllene