Koala Diffuser & 15ml Lavender
Koala Diffuser & 15ml Lavender
Wholesale Price: $78.00
The gift that really gives twice is back by POPULAR DEMAND!!
Cute as a button, this diffuser comes with Lavender essential oil 15mL, which makes it a great gift for the kid’s bedroom!
2, 4 and 8 hours of continuous misting time
4 music settings, dim and bright warm ambient light, with the option of no light or just using it as a night light.
Comes with a wall plug and USB plug so you can choose the way that suits you to power it.
This is a gift that really gives twice! $1 from the sale of each Koala Diffuser will be donated by doTERRA Australia & New Zealand to the Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife to support a Bushfire Recovery Nurseries program that will sustainably replant bushfire destroyed bushland and restore habitats for koalas and other native wildlife.
In Northern New South Wales they are working specifically with Friends of the Koalas to regrow habitat lost to the bushfires.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries, bathing, relaxation,
cooking, and as a perfume;
Its ability to calm and soothe the mind and body continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities.
Lavender is frequently used to soothe skin irritations and especially mosquito and bee stings. It help skin recover quickly.
Applying Lavender to the back of the neck and temples helps reduce muscle tension.
Inhaling Lavender promotes relaxation and a restful night’s sleep, making it an ideal oil to diffuse at bedtime and when stress levels are high. Due to Lavender’s versatility and soothing properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
· Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, Pyjama collars or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
· Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe minor burns, cuts, and scrapes.
· Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
· Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease tension.
· Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Great with Citrus and Wood Oils..
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife (FNPW)
The Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife exists to help save the environment. They aim to be Australia’s foremost philanthropic partner for national parks. They care for Australia’s native plants, animals and cultural heritage through environmental education and conservation projects.
- The Impact of FNPW -What has FNPW achieved to date?
- 48 National Parks & protected areas across Australia would be smaller or non-existent if FNPW had never existed.
- 49 years young, FNPW has been protecting land & species for future generations.
- 100% coverage: FNPW has funded conservation projects in all of Australia’s states & territories.
- 437 Private Land Conservation Grants awarded by FNPW totalling over $2.3m. Supporting landowners to create healthy habitat for species on their own land.
- 600+ scientifically-based Australian conservation projects funded by FNPW.
- $60m+ The amount FNPW has raised for the conservation of Australia’s environment.
Koala Diffuser supported project – Bushfire Recovery Nursery’s
The project is focused on developing Bushfire Recovery Nursery’s with the auspiciously awesome objective of replanting 1,000,000 trees in bush fire affected areas!
The broad aims of this project are to develop these Nursery’s which more rapidly and reliably grow Native Flora that will be used to:
Repopulate Ancient Forests and National Parks with trees and other flora lost in the devastation of the bushfires;
To rebuild flora corridors for Native wildlife to travel; &
To rebuild habitat to give Native Wildlife a place to thrive.
The project is focused on areas devastated by the fires in NT, SA, and Northern NSW. In Northern NSW they are working specifically with Friends of the Koala NSW to regrow Koala Habitat lost to bushfires.
Click HERE to visit their website to find out more about the Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife (FNPW)